The New Art Centre was founded in 1958. The original gallery was located in Sloane Street, London. In 1994 it was relocated to Roche Court, Wiltshire, a nineteenth-century house in parkland near Salisbury. The existing house and Orangery were built in 1804. Roche Court is now a sculpture park and gallery with an educational centre which is open to the public. There are three contemporary buildings, including a new Design House, in which there is a changing programme of exhibitions of artists from 1950 to the present day. All works are for sale.