GalleriesNow is the leading gallery guide to discover and explore art exhibitions around the world.
We help connect galleries with our highly-engaged audience of collectors, curators and art lovers.
We work with a carefully curated group of member galleries to provide an accurate and constantly updated resource.
As well as the GalleriesNow.net website, we publish online and physical maps, developed NearMe functionality for when you are out visiting galleries and we use installation views and have our own VR photography to make it easy to see great art whether it is around the corner or the other side of the world.
- we love art exhibitions
- we champion the work of galleries and their artists
- all galleries and institutions are carefully and objectively selected
- we are international
- we manage and maintain all information for accuracy and reliability
- we are independent
- we are environmentally conscious
We use technology to make it easier to keep up with, discover and enjoy art and we have a long history of innovation:
- we developed a network ranking algorithm which forms the basis of our objective gallery selection
- we developed location-based NearMe technology to discover nearby art galleries
- we were first to regularly use installation photography
- we were first to use VR photography for exhibitions and have developed our own viewing tech and international network of photographers
- we were awarded an Innovate grant to develop future gallery viewing
We are proud to work with leading institutions who share our commitment to galleries and gallery exhibitions:
- Art Basel
- The Armory Show
- Art Brussels
Becoming part of GalleriesNow
If you are a gallery or museum and would like to see you exhibitions featured on GalleriesNow, please apply here.