Blain|Southern is a contemporary art gallery based in London, Berlin and New York.
Founded by Harry Blain and Graham Southern in 2010, the gallery was originally located at 21 Dering Street in London, before moving to 4 Hanover Square in 2012. Blain|Southern Berlin opened in 2011 in the former print room of Der Tagesspiegel in the Potsdamer Straße. In 2019 the gallery continued its international expansion, opening Blain|Southern New York in Chelsea.
- The Armory Show 2016 Pier 94 - Contemporary
- ZsONA MACO, México Arte Contemporáneo 2016
- artgenève 2016
- abc - art berlin contemporary 2015
- Art Cologne 2015
- SP-Arte 2015
- The Armory Show (Pier 94) 2015
- EXPO Chicago/2014
- abc - art berlin contemporary 2014
- The Armory Show (Pier 94) 2014
- Art Berlin Contemporary 2013
- Masterpiece 2016
- The Armory Show (Pier 94) 2013