How do I find an exhibition or gallery?
• you can search GalleriesNow by Gallery, Artist, Exhibition title, and Location
How do I save an exhibition to look at later?
• click the heart icon to save an exhibition
• you will be prompted to sign-in if you have not done so already
• save exhibitions
• receive notifications when installation images and VR views, etc. are added
• get an alert when the exhibition is about to close
Why should I Sign-up to GalleriesNow?
• Sign-up and join over 27,000 collectors, curators, art professionals and art lovers
• get the free Tuesday Newsletter of news, openings and closings, and VRs directly to your inbox
• and the Friday Weekender
• access over 10,000 archived exhibitions
• experience thousands of VR virtual visits to the best galleries around the world
• save your favourite exhibitions
• create ArtLists of your favourite artworks
• Sign up here!
How do the VR virtual visits work?
• use the map at top-left of the VR to navigate around the gallery space (you can also use the light circles on the floor and the arrows to the right and left of the VR screen)
• click-and-drag to look around (the up and down arrows at top-right lock or release vertical movement)
• if there is more information on a work, this will show when you hover over or click on it
• use the magnifying glass to zoom in and out
What galleries are on GalleriesNow?
• The full list of participating galleries can be found here.
What is ArtPassport?
What are ‘My ArtLists’?
• “My ArtLists” allows you to save artworks into personalised lists - click on the three dots next to each artwork you wish to save to collect them into your own online art collections.
The exhibition or gallery I'm looking for is not here, why?
• GalleriesNow works with a carefully selected group of the best and most interesting galleries internationally, however it is not possible to include every exhibition at every gallery across the globe - if you think we've missed something important please let us know, we'd love to hear from you.
Are the exhibitions on GalleriesNow free of charge to visit?
• Exhibitions at commercial galleries are normally free of charge. Many museums have permanent free exhibitions as well, alongside which they often put on charged exhibitions which are normally open for a limited amount of time.
What is your environmental policy?
• We are committed to caring for the environment in every way we can. You can read our Environmental Statement here.
How do I feature my exhibitions/gallery on GalleriesNow?
- GalleriesNow is known, and relied upon, for the diversity of its galleries - both geographically and artistically - and this is achieved through careful vetting. The consistency and quality of the exhibitions we feature for our visiting collectors, curators, press and art lovers is our number one priority.
If you would like to apply for inclusion please first visit this page. You can also call +44 (0)20 7534 9898 or email applications@GalleriesNow.net.
Is GalleriesNow managed?
- Yes, and always has been! Because we consult with galleries, we have always taken on the job of all the maintenance and upkeep of every exhibition we feature.
How do I get my exhibition onto the GalleriesNow Instagram?
- Our Instagram feed is very popular, and reserved for the galleries we work with - you can apply to be part of GalleriesNow here.
How do I get my products onto the Shop?
- The GalleriesNow Shop sells publications and editions from our member galleries - for more information on how to be included, click here.
Are galleries open at the moment?
- Many, but not all galleries are currently open and those who are may well be taking precautions to ensure their visitors are as safe as possible. In the current situation it is advisable to contact the gallery if you are unsure as to their policy.
I don’t feel comfortable visiting a gallery at the moment. Is there a way for me to be able to see exhibitions virtually?
- Yes, GalleriesNow provides a number of ways to view exhibitions virtually. Viewing rooms are online-only exhibitions where galleries can delve into an artist, movement, or individual work in more detail. GalleriesNow VRs provide 360-degree views of exhibitions from multiple perspectives, allowing you to make a virtual visit without leaving your house. Download the free ArtPassport App on your phone and enjoy the gallery experience anywhere, anytime.
How do I book an appointment with a gallery to see an exhibition?
- On each exhibition page there is a “contact gallery” link where you can arrange an appointment or ask for more information about works. There are also links to the galleries’ own websites on each gallery’s page.
What measures are being taken by galleries to ensure visiting exhibitions is as safe as possible?
- Galleries will be responding differently depending on governmental advice and individual circumstance - often you will be required to book an appointment.
We provide the Shop to help galleries promote and sell their publications and editions to a worldwide audience. Typically published in limited runs and in close conjunction with the artist, the books on our site are often not available anywhere else. We’re excited to open up the treasure troves of each gallery, and hope you will enjoy the collection.
What is the GalleriesNow Shop?
- The GalleriesNow Shop is a marketplace for rare and hard to find books and editions published by galleries, often unavailable anywhere else.
- VR accessories are also sold, enhancing our ArtPassport app.
Can I ship internationally?
- Yes, most items in the Shop can be shipped directly to you internationally. If you have any questions you can always contact us on email@example.com.
How do I get my products onto the shop?
- Products featured on the Shop are from galleries who are part of GalleriesNow - for more information click here.